[eDebate] UCO Needs to Hire Judging for NDT

Eric Marlow EMarlow
Mon Mar 9 12:44:17 CDT 2009

I need to hire 10 rounds for the NDT.  Please hit me up if you are interested.  We pay cash.

Eric Marlow
Director of Debate
University of Central Oklahoma

**ADDRESS CHANGE NOTICE**-The University of Central Oklahoma is
moving to a new Internet address.  All e-mail addresses and Web
sites are now available at uco.edu.  All e-mail addresses and Web
sites will use uco.edu effective January 2, 2009.

**CONFIDENTIALITY** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information.  Any