[eDebate] ADA Nationals - Reminder about dues

Adrienne F. Brovero adri.debate
Tue Mar 10 13:30:38 CDT 2009

Hi folks -

Just a reminder, that if you intend to participate in ADA Nationals this
week, you need to have paid your patron-level membership dues prior to the
start of round 1 on Friday.

[See ADA rules section VI. 1,
http://www.liberty.edu/academics/communications/debate/index.cfm?PID=15224]

Dues are $50 per school for a patron membership. You may pay at registration
on Friday. Checks should be made out to: American Debate Association.

My records indicate the following schools have paid. If you are not the
list, but think you have paid *patron* level dues, please contact me.

App State
Boston College
Clarion
Dartmouth