[eDebate] Towson!

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Wed Mar 11 08:50:55 CDT 2009

On behalf of the WVU Debate Team, I want to thank Andy Ellis, Mike Davis, Beth Skinner and the Towson coaching staff, the Towson debaters (who competed pretty well while also handling hosting duties), and the Y.O.U.R.S. students for a fine weekend.  Between the competition and the celebration of Novice and JV debate, it was indeed the best tournament of the year.

We at WVU look forward to attending JV/Novice Nationals at Towson for many years to come!

--Neil Berch

West Virginia University