[eDebate] NDT Fees Form

Sherry Hall shahall
Fri Mar 13 04:39:52 CDT 2009

Greetings All:

Since I am starting ro receive lots of requests regarding payment of fees, I thought this might be a good time to put out this announcement.  Please fill out the information on this form and return it to me via email, regardless of your payment method by Thursday, March 19, 2009.

The fees for the tournament can be calculated as follows: $100.00 per team, $50.00 per participant and $115.00 per observer.  For each team you have qualified, you can count four people as participants -- that is the two debaters and two coaches/judges for that team.  Any other people attending the tournament with you -- other debaters, judges, alums, parents, etc. -- must be counted as observers.  The $115.00 observer fee represents the actual cost of the food provided at the tournament and includes 7 meal functions.

In response to some requests from people last year, you can pay your NDT subscription fee for next year at this year's tournament.  If you plan to do that, please note that in the space marked "other" on the payment form. If you need a separate receipt for your subscription fee, please indicate that on the form so that I can have one prepared for you.

You can pay your fees by credit card, check, or cash.  If you are planning to pay by credit card you must fill out the information on your credit card so that I can get the card approved for the charge ahead of time.  I plan to actually conduct the pre-approval process on Wednesday, March 23, so you don't have to worry about a charge going on your credit card any earlier than that date.  Please note that we accept MasterCard and Visa only -- no American Express.  Checks should be made payable to "The National Debate Tournament."
We use the American Forensic Association's Federal Tax ID Number.  If you need that number, it is: 386069238.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions if any of this is unclear.  Please return the form as soon as possible.

Sherry Hall
Treasurer