[eDebate] CEDA Entries Closed

Darren Elliott delliott
Sun Mar 15 14:18:39 CDT 2009

Any changes that need to be made to your CEDA entry must be emailed to both Gary Larson and myself.  This includes name changes, partner switches, cancellations, judge additions or deletions, etc.

Gary's email is  Gary.N.Larson at Wheaton.Edu

My email is  delliott at kckcc.edu

According to debateresults we are still about 32 rounds short on judging.  If you have not made prior arrangements with me and have not covered your commitment you need to email us the judge info for those who will cover your commitment.

Please notify me if you are interested in the round for a round promotion or if you are just willing to donate rounds to the tournament.

Thanks
chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics--KCKCC