[eDebate] Prefs at CEDA Nats - DEADLINE - Friday NOON

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Mon Mar 16 08:14:20 CDT 2009

There are still some changes being made to the CEDA judging pool (those of you who don't have your teams' rounds covered need to communicate how you will be doing so ASAP).

But it is still possible to get started doing your prefs and do final touch-ups when the judging pool is finalized.  We are once again using ORDINAL prefs where you rank the judges from 1-x (constraints are 999).  If you wish you CAN have ties, but it is important that the ties be coded at the top of the range rather than the middle or bottom.  For instance, you can have 1,1,1,4 but not 2,2,2,4 or 3,3,3,4 for your top four judges.  If you have questions don't hesitate to ask me.

If your judges have constraints that are not listed in Bruschke's system, please communicate them directly to me.

Thanks,

GARY