[eDebate] ADA Congrats

Kris Willis kristopherwillis
Mon Mar 16 08:49:10 CDT 2009

Hello Everyone!
It was a true pleasure to host all of you who came to Boone for ADA Nationals!
I wanted to send a Congrats to Mary Washington, Liberty, Vandy and Clarion for great tournaments. When I receive the final and official results I will post them to edebate.
I also wanted to say Congrats to Sean Lowry for winning the Julia Burke award as well. It was a very good group of candidates, all deserving.
Kris and Mariam

Hotmail? is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.