[eDebate] Bracket Manager Invitation

David L. Steinberg dave
Mon Mar 16 16:06:05 CDT 2009

The bracket I sent earlier I forwarded from a reminder I
received from last year's bracket set up by Aaron Kall (if
you played last year, you probably got the same reminder
from CBS).  I don't know the password for that one.  This is
a new one.  Play more brackets, have more fun....    This is
set up to reward you more when you pick upsets correctly.

You are invited to join my online NCAA March Madness bracket
group! To accept this invitation and join the group, click
the link below (or cut and paste the link into your
browser's address bar). You'll be asked to enter the group's
password before you can join. The group password is included
below.

http://umcom.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?referrer=MKTG_BM_INVITE

Our Group password is: communication