[eDebate] Wireless Access at the NDT

Sherry Hall shahall
Thu Mar 19 11:10:20 CDT 2009

Hi Everyone--

I want to reiterate what Joel said in the message earlier today.  You cannot use wireless routers, hubs or switches for your computers inside the hotel or on the UT campus -- this includes using them in your room.  The hotel has sophisticated ways of determining whether or not someone uses one of these devices.  We have a contract with stiff penalties if the Internet doesn't work, but the entire guarantee and their liability will be voided if ANYONE uses one of these devices.  Please do not even bring them with you.

Sherry Hall