[eDebate] CEDA Nationals - Announcements for Day 3
Sun Mar 22 23:08:08 CDT 2009
Thanks to everyone for their great work in keeping the tournament
running smoothly. A few notes:
- The Presidents reception will be be starting immediately in room 151
at the Red Lion.
- Full pairings for the triple-octofinals will be released at the
reception and then online. This pairing will also provide the team
- The teams clearing to the novice breakout eliminations rounds will
also be released tonight.
- Shuttles will begin leaving the hotels at 8 am to transport folks
for the business meeting.
- The meeting will begin at 9 am in the SUB 2nd Floor Theater.
- Breakfast will be provided at the SUB from 8-11 am.
- The triples will start at 11 am.
- All judges are obligated through the double-octofinals or one round
past your program's obligation.
- Novice quarter-finals will take place at the same time at as the
open division double-octofinals.
Thanks and good luck to everyone tomorrow.
Gordon Stables, Ph.D.
Director of Debate & Forensics
Annenberg School for Communication
University of Southern California
Office: 213 740 2759
Fax: 213 740 3913
More information about the Mailman