[eDebate] Need to hire judges

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Tue Mar 24 10:33:27 CDT 2009

On April 3-5 the University of Vermont will be hosting the US
Universities Debating Championship in the WUDC/BP format. We have 147
teams registered now and we are seeking judges to hire.

Full information about the tournament is at
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/usu/Welcome.html

A number of teams attending would like to hire judges, and we would like
to invite our friends to fill that need. If you respond to us with
interest, we will try and match you up with a team that needs to hire a
judge. The standard rate is $100 and they supply your housing. But, you
can negotiate for whatever you wish. You will need to be here by Noon on
Friday 3 April.

Neill Harvey-Smith, president of the World Debating Council, we be doing
training on Friday afternoon, you will also score a sample debate as
part of the training.

You will be able to take advantage of our excellent meals, rocking
parties with DJ & live band, constant snacks and high quality debating.

Let me know if you are interested.

ACS aka Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna