[eDebate] Idaho State Thanks

matt stannard stannardmatt
Wed Mar 25 08:26:08 CDT 2009

Thanks to Sarah Partlow Lefevre, Desi Brown, Scott Odekirk, the ISU squad and the 35 student workers for helping the CEDA executive committee and tab room make this one of the friendliest and best-run national tournaments we've ever attended.  Quite simply, everyone went beyond the call of duty.  I am going to write a letter to the ISU administration commending this hosting job and I encourage others to do the same.

for the Pokes

Matt

Internet Explorer 8 ? Now Available. Faster, safer, easier.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/141323790/direct/01/