[eDebate] Latest Round Ever?

Aaron Kall mardigras23
Mon Mar 2 03:23:08 CST 2009

i believe the final round at the University of Texas (hosting on Northwestern's traditional date) in 2008 didn't conclude until sometime past 3:00 a.m.  this was part of the reason people began thinking five elim rounds in one day was probably too many.

aaron

> From: debate at ou.edu
> To: edebate at ndtceda.com
> Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 02:44:18 -0600
> Subject: [eDebate] Latest Round Ever?
>
> Do we have a story for the latest round ever.
>
> It is 2:42 and I am pretty sure the Longhorns and the Broncos are battling it out on the UMKC Kangaroo campus as I write this email.
>
> There may not be a decision until until 3:30 or 4.
>
> There are no energy drinks available on any store shelf in downtown Kansas City.
>
> The D3 Qualifying tournament proves why you don't know until you debate, and we had some debates.
>
> Peace
>
> Massey
>
> PS - This is runoff round #2 to finalize our bids.

Windows Live? Groups: Create an online spot for your favorite groups to meet.
http://windowslive.com/online/groups?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_groups_032009