[eDebate] Twitter & Facebook for JV nov nats

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Thu Mar 5 21:57:39 CST 2009

Reasonably point out from a new yorker...i am shockingly not the only andy
ellis on fb...you can search for me by email
andy at baltimorecollegedebate.orgor look for the andy ellis in the
Baltimore netowrk