[eDebate] NDT internet access

sean t longhorndebate
Mon Mar 9 08:56:11 CDT 2009

This is just a reminder that we need your information if you
want to have on-campus internet access at the NDT.  I need the names and contact information (either phone number or
school email address) for each person who needs a log-in.  We have to pay for the internet access, so
please only send the names of those who will be attending.

The deadline to get us this information is
today and should be sent to longhorndebate at hotmail.com.  Please send me all of the names together in
a single email as opposed to each person emailing me separately.  So far I have the information for the
following schools:

Michigan

Georgia

Michigan State

UTSA

Boston College

George Mason

UC-Berkeley

Whitman

Idaho State

Weber (only Stacy has contacted me)

North Texas

Samford

Mary Washington

Towson

Dartmouth

Emporia

Oklahoma

Northwestern

Missouri State

Gonzaga

Kansas

Richmond

Kansas State

West Georgia

Harvard

Minnesota

Wake Forest

Redlands

Wayne State

Thanks so much and we look forward to seeing you in Austin.

Hotmail? is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.