[eDebate] Fun With The Likert Scale

Jason Russell jasonlrussell1
Tue Mar 10 10:56:59 CDT 2009

What I dont care about is whether the 1ac answers this question. I think it
is an open debate whether the aff needs to specify the subsidies they lift
and it is typically a solvency question not a fairness question. Negs should
be prepared to say what "nearly all" means or does not mean legally and to
debate this issue with evidence, but with a theoretical expectation that
judges will defend them from a craftily (crappily?) worded 1ac. So, I
continue to not care about JPs question while agreeing with Hester's answer
to whatever question he thinks he is addressing.