[eDebate] Towson results?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Mar 10 22:52:51 CDT 2009

Sorry, actually no i havent, this morning at 5 am i had to go wait in line
to get a tooth removed, that i should of had removed last week because it is
abcessed infected and making me spike a fever all weekend,i should of had it
removed last week when the antibiotics i got 10 days earlier because i had a
102 fever and a mouth swollen to three times normal size forced me into the
er without insurance ran out. i had to get there at 5am today and hope that
i was in the front of the line, i wasnt so i had to wait till about 2 when i
got to go  home still sick, still with infected tooth, and having gotten
litteraly no sleep after running a big tournament, i came home and went to
sleep...not having the digital files because i was ruinning people to the
mega bus as the tournament eneded and mike left, i have now woken up and
begun to hand enter the bracket results, dont worry even though i have to go
back to the dental clininc at 5 am tomorrow and hope i can get treated
again, i will finish typing this information for you.....I'm very persistant
and aggressive about such things as well but i find peoples real answers
often make me appreciate the sacrifices members of our community make in
order to make things go...my guess is they should be there by 815 doha
time..hopefully when it is noon there and five here and you have your
results you will think a more positive thought for me..