[eDebate] thanks to Appalachian state

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Mon Mar 16 09:00:46 CDT 2009

Let me second that.  The Mountaineers had a great time, and enjoyed the hospitality offered by the "other" Mountaineers.  By all accounts, App. State put on a great tournament!  And having Katsulas praise the food offered at a debate tournament is unheard of!

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: John Katsulas<mailto:katsulas at bc.edu>
  To: edebate at ndtceda.com<mailto:edebate at ndtceda.com>
  Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 9:41 AM
  Subject: [eDebate] thanks to Appalachian state

  On behalf of the Boston College debaters and coaches, I would like to thank Kris and Mariam Willis for hosting
  a spectacular ADA Nationals tournament.

  My debaters, who are harsh food critics, uniformly declared that the App State lunch was the best they have ever
  eaten at a debate tournament.  The lunch included grilled hamburgers and chicken sandwiches and deep fried
  french fries made on site.  Absolutely delicious!!!

  John Katsulas