[eDebate] Towson Spotlight...

Martin Harris mharris02
Mon Mar 16 19:13:50 CDT 2009

   Meh, at least the first sentence says OVER 200. 250 is relatively
accurately over 200. The third sentence, however, calls the team, in
comparison to "teams dating back decades", relatively young. It is kind
of sad I don't remember the exact timeframe Towson debate started (given
I believe people should adequately know roots), but since Dr. Logue was
a DVII NDT coach at Towson in '81, and I think started at least a couple
of years before that even, Towson debate is equally "decades" old. Can't
exactly bank on student newspapers for accuracy.

Martin Harris

Systems Engineer - Desktop Architecture

Drury University - Technology Services

900 N Benton Ave