[eDebate] "Fairness - white ppl guilty until proven innocent"?

Omri Ceren ceren
Wed Mar 18 03:22:28 CDT 2009

In fairness, "Jewish lobbyists guilty until proven innocent" is
considered the height of sophisticated leftist conventional wisdom. And
I think most of those are white. So it's not totally out of bounds.

Omri.

--

PhD Candidate, USC Annenberg School for Communication
Email: ceren at usc.edu
Mobile: 412-512-7256