[eDebate] Law of the Sea -- caution encouraged

Kelly Young kel1773
Thu Mar 19 18:35:47 CDT 2009

Will said: "While it's a good card, we also thought it relevant to point-out
*before* CEDA-NDT starts that it is from a student newspaper and that
it appears as though the card is written by a member of that school's
college debate team."

Just a heads up for my judging philosophy: If you read this card in front of me, I will assign it a value similar to that of an analytic argument and will assign you no higher than a 25 in the round. I'm growing very tired of teams that cut evidence from university newspapers and particularly one that's painful tailored for debate purposes.

Kelly

Kelly M. Young, Ph.D.

Director of Forensics/

Assistant Professor