[eDebate] video of CEDA Finals?

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri Mar 27 23:48:23 CDT 2009

We have tapes but have not had not had a chance to convert them
between travel from Idaho and the ndt if there is someone here who can
do it maybe a scout or a helper we can get it done quicker otherwise
it will be up within a few days of the end of the ndt if you can help
find me or maybe Gordon stables
Thanks
Andy

--