[eDebate] please help - its for a good cause!

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Mar 31 11:26:27 CDT 2009

Or you can vote for the organization I work for youth organizing urban
revitalization systems we employ a lot of debaters to do community
enterprise projects if we win the money its a promise that your vote
will help debaters you know

--
Sent from my mobile device