[eDebate] afghans riot in response to obama murder play

Old Strega oldstrega
Fri May 8 13:49:20 CDT 2009

this war is so much smarter than iraq.   it makes sense.  al-qaeda's waiting for a showdown just like saddam had wmds.   what happens when we don't find al-qaeda?   we vote for obama in 2012 anyway because he's sexy on the teleprompter, and, even though he's virtually the same as bush in many vile areas of policy, we secretly want to give him a blowjob.  that's the edge.  that's the difference.    sex overrides accountability for wanton murder.   obama's murder is different than bush's.    don't eat out palin.   she's the devil hick who totes guns.   obama is far superior.   i heard it on colbert.   genius airstrikes.    this is how we stomp out terrorism the rock star democrat way.    civilian murders don't abet al-qaeda recruitment.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/afghans-riot-over-airstrike-atrocity-1681070.html
Shouting "Death to America" and "Death to the Government", thousands of Afghan villagers hurled stones at police yesterday as they vented their fury at American air strikes that local officials claim killed 147 civilians.The riot started when people from three villages struck by US bombers in the early hours of Tuesday, brought 15 newly-discovered bodies in a truck to the house of the provincial governor. As the crowd pressed forward in Farah, police opened fire, wounding four protesters. Traders in the rest of Farah city, the capital of the province of the same name where the bombing took place, closed their shops, vowing they would not reopen them until there is an investigation.A local official Abdul Basir Khan said yesterday that he had collected the names of 147 people who had died, making it the worst such incident since the US intervened in Afghanistan started in 2001. A phone call from the governor of Farah province, Rohul Amin, in which he said that 130 people had died, was played over the loudspeaker in the Afghan parliament in Kabul, sparking demands for more control over US operations.
Hotmail? has ever-growing storage! Don?t worry about storage limits.