[eDebate] Reply to Chief

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Fri May 8 16:58:11 CDT 2009

Just a couple of points.

1. Taking pot shots at KSU because of their budget is a low blow. Shame.
I notice Justin did not bring up ****.

2. I understand that Sarah and ISU did a great job hosting, they did
nice work but could not change the location, but it was a bad decision
to do it there, ignored a strong bid from Oklahoma with lots of
financial support, and resulted in a very small field. It is these kinds
of personal decisions that have eroded community trust in CEDA
presidents. Vermont did not go because of financial considerations and a
very young team. We would probably have gone to Oklahoma.

3. Spare us the humor and stick to the issues.

Vote no.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna