[eDebate] [CEDA-L] Reply to Chief

Sat May 9 08:23:11 CDT 2009

Ya know what Tuna, Fuck you.

I mean seriously, this is fucking ridiculous. And with all sincerity,
fuck off.

Let's talk about Idaho , Nationals and OU.

As usual, I will state my props at the beginning. I coach at a small
program. I coach by myself. My budget is next to nothing. I voted for
Idaho and advocated for Idaho. It would have been cheaper for us to
drive to Oklahoma. I am frankly jealous of Oklahoma--not Jackie or his
program...but the entire state of Oklahoma educational system. Yes,
that is how poor my state is, we are so poor, we are jealous of a
state that is known for mud storms and tornadoes. I hope my program
goes to five to ten National Tournaments at the Universisty of Oklahoma.

But, and, if you did not get it the first time, you don't know what
you are fucking talking about and, as usual, you are wrong, so fuck off.

I told my team and I told my boss that there are times when you make
decisions for a higher purpose. Yeah, that's right, sometimes people
make decsions because they know other human beings will benefit. I
speak only for myself. But I can tell you I made an initial decision
to vote for Idaho State as the CEDA National Site for three major
reasons: 1) It is a small program-which is what CEDA is supposed to
recognize, so, fuck off; 2) there was an opportunity to secure the
long term financial stability of a regional program, what the fuck!!
are you retarded or crazy or high?, you pick which one, because this
is HUGE; and 3) it was support a region of CEDA that has been
ill-served by CEDA since the time of your abysmal leadership. It had
nothing to do with OU, and in fact, it was a counter-intuitive
decision. I will add, I think this was most likely the reason many
within the community chose to bite the collective bullet and go. So,
the original decision was made for very good reasons by people that
actually particpAte in this organization. If you don't like it, may I
suggest two things: 1) show up at the summer business meetings or 2)
fuck off.

Now, in poker, we all know that you should not base your decisions on
the turn of the cards after the fact. But, in this case, we should
look at the results. I know you have been around the block for forty
years. i have been around the block for close to 30. The tournament at
Idaho State, except for the weather and  distance of rooms, was
absolutely awesome. It was THE model of a CEDA National TOurnament.
The final round literally brought me to tears. I was so proud of the
two teams representing CEDA. The hospitality was awesome. I was
fortunate enough to be on the plane back to Dallas with the Idaho
State benefactor,/tournament subsidizer. I and my kids  gushed, I
mean, really gushed, at how happpy we were about the tournament. We
loved it.

So, you coming out from your "World's Debate" hole---what's the topic
of them moment, weather football should be soccer or American
football?---and knock a tournament that you did not fucking attend is
just ridiculous. And, somebody ought to call your ass out on it.
Ironically, it is one of the biggest critics of CEDA that is doing it.

The so-called small field in CEDA was not the result of it being
hosted  at a Moutain region. At best, OU would have genrated maybe 30
extra teams. The reason f or the small field is all the fuck-ups
within CEDA that can be laid DIRECTLY at YOUR FEET. You Tuna, yes,
YOU, pushed for a merger with NDT Policy. Your fucking "House of
Reason" was and is a House of Cards. The direction of CEDA was
determined by YOUR administration. Like a douche, you have run away to
"World's," leaving others to clean up your fucking mess.  Then you
have the gall to chime in every now and then on how this organization
is run. Fuck you. You may have a right to criticize. But I have the
history and ability to call your ass out. I think it absolutely
ridiculous for anybody within CEDA to take your comments seriously on
the issue of OUR national tournamnet when you are not an active
memeber and you did not attend the busness meeting nor the tournament.

Scott Elliott