[eDebate] Thanks to NDCA,Aimi and WDI

Joseph Carver carrolltondebate
Wed May 13 12:12:15 CDT 2009

Since I felt the need to log into this account about another issue I want to
take a moment to thank a few people. Jake Thompson and his crew did a great
job running the NDCA tournament this year. Jake was all class all weekend.

Once again, the highlight for my students was the Women's Debate Institute
Dinner. Aimi Hamraei was - by all accounts - mind blowing as a speaker. The
event was elegant and meaningful. More and more it is becoming a staple for
our program. Thank you WDI and Aimi. What you do thanklessly in most cases
truly is what is best about the community.

JC
Carrollton Debate