[eDebate] Topic/Amendment Voting Reminder

Jeffrey Jarman Jeffrey.Jarman
Wed May 13 14:58:08 CDT 2009

About nine hours remain to vote on the 2009 - 2010 topic area and
several amendments.  Ballots are due today, Wednesday, May 13, by
midnight (central).

You must create an account at the ceda site in order to vote.  If you
have not done this, you'll need to register AND then send me an email
so I can enable voting.  All registered users cannot access the
ballot, so I'll need to manually enable voting for your account.

You must be a current CEDA member in order to vote.  If you haven't
paid your membership dues ($150), you can do that online, too.  Click
the link for PAY! on the site.

If you have trouble, please let me know.

The results will be announced tomorrow.

Jeff