[eDebate] Prospective faculty/debate position--University of Minnesota

David Cram Helwich cramhelwich
Wed May 13 20:31:29 CDT 2009

This is an unofficial notice that the University of Minnesota intends to
open a search for a faculty position for the 2009/10 academic year that
includes both debate coaching and teaching responsibilities.

The University of Minnesota provides substantial institutional support to
its debate program. We have a very large and dedicated group of returning
and incoming students. We are committed to providing competitive and public
debate opportunities to students of all experience levels, and have a strong
presence on both the regional and national circuits.

An official announcement and job description should follow shortly.
Obviously, the position is 'unofficial' until such public notice is made. If
you have any questions in the interim, please feel free to backchannel me at
this address.

best,

David Cram Helwich
Director of Debate