[eDebate] ADI Fellows and Updates

Adam Symonds asymonds
Tue May 19 12:32:30 CDT 2009

Greetings all,
I have a couple of ADI updates for everyone. First, the earlybird rate
expires on June 1st. Registrations submitted or postmarked by June 1st
receive the earlybird rate as detailed at on our cost page:
http://www.public.asu.edu/~asymonds/adicost.htm . A $100 deposit secures
your rate. Second, beginning early next week, we will once again be able to
process credit card transactions for the institute. The registration page
will be updated shortly to accommodate this additional payment option.

Finally, I am pleased to announce this year's group of ADI Fellows. Once
again, we had a very competitive group of applications to be fellows and we
confident these folks will bring excellent research and teaching skills to
everyone at the Arizona Debate Institute. Please join me in congratulating
the 2009 ADI Fellows:

Brittany Cambre - Georgia
John Cook - Baylor
Abe Corrigan - Gonzaga
Logan Gramzinski - Samford
Caitlin Gray - CSU Fullerton
Danielle Jennings - Idaho State
James Joseph - Gonzaga
Eric Lanning - Michigan State
Jadon Marianetti - West Georgia
Beth Mendenhall - Kansas State
Leah Moczulski - Gonzaga
Edmund Zagorin - Michigan

It's currently a bright, beautiful 96 degrees in Tempe. Please come and join
us this August!

Best,

--
Adam Symonds