[eDebate] Response to Skarb's apologia.

Thu May 21 01:10:58 CDT 2009

I call bullshit. If your intent was not to defraud the debate
community, then I ask one simple, but elling question..why did you
publish your "scholarly article" under your real name in the first
place? (secondary question, did you disclose your fraudulent intet to
the editor of the journal, when you submitted under a fake name?")
That is enough for me. Case closed. Your rationalizations are
intersting, but, let's face it, this was published for the purpose of
winning a debate. It is on the same level as publishing your own LOST
link stories.

A pre-empt...if you want debate coaches et al to publish the results
of thier work, specific to a topic area, then by all means do so. Just
do it after the debate season is over. That way, there is no risk of
sending a mixed message.