[eDebate] Debate Video

Stefan Bauschard stefan.bauschard
Wed May 27 11:33:49 CDT 2009

I did an interview with our Superintendent about debate that aired on the
local cable channels.

Some of my debaters from this year and last year are featured.

I did my best to make debate look good, so it may be useful to others.
There is some conversation about the value of the district covering
tournament travel costs, which may be of particular value.  This is also
where I laid the groundwork for the free tournament that we are hosting.

--
Stefan Bauschard

President & Co-Founder, PlanetDebate.com
Debate Coach, Harvard Debate
Director of Debate, Lakeland Schools
Founder & Editor, Politicsarguments.com

(c) 781-775-0433