[eDebate] Questioning the Taboo Topic area

Thu May 7 23:48:27 CDT 2009

On Ag subsdies, yes, on issues such as marriage, this is clearly a
Constitutional States rights issues, except for the Full Faith and
Credit Clause. State c-plan is only illegit when people use it outside
fo its proper constitutional scope.