[eDebate] ...and one more...FW: Update on Seeding issue; please disregard earlier messages

A Numbers Game edebate edebate
Mon May 11 23:13:10 CDT 2009

Gary Larson and Rich Edwards have donated their valuable time and
saved the community thousands of person-hours by their expertise.

They deserve our gratitude.

Should a systemic tab error ever be discovered, Gary Larson and Rich
Edwards would deserve no less gratitude. The alternative to doing
calculations by computer is doing them by hand, with all the attendant
human errors.