[eDebate] Sanchez's double-bind about rules and evidence production

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue May 12 02:19:39 CDT 2009

Yeah, thats the part that is hard to deal with...one has to ask why did he
attach his name to it...if its fake why attribute him self...i mean why not
just let it go from the other name? In some ways it seems like the part of
the ethical that triumphed is what exposed us all to the unethical...it
would have been a ton easier to just say it was admiral stockdale, use
medicore email security, and sniker with his trusted friends...so why did he
put his name on it at all? Pride in having a published work...surely
not...because there are any number of things that justin could write about
in equally selective publications and not cause all this...so why if its the
elaborate scam that some suggest it is would his name appear anywhere...just
a small part of me thinks a sociology experiment is underway...