[eDebate] C. Jones on the nuclear weapons topic

Paul Johnson paulj567
Wed May 13 09:42:38 CDT 2009

Does anyone else think worrying about deterring China and Russia is totally beside the point these days? I know this is a cheapshot aside but i dont have time for more

<goes back to writing K cards under the pseudonym Phineas J. Hofstedder>