[eDebate] 5 point font

Josh jbhdb8
Thu May 14 12:49:52 CDT 2009

The truly most absurd practice is 4 point fonting two paragraphs except for
TWO WORDS jumping to another para or even page with all but TWO WORDS in 4
point font and then a concluding two or three words....as if somehow that
makes it a) an actual sentence and b) possible to look to see if the 7 or 8
randomly chosen words actually do fit together in the context of the rest of
the article.

Seriously, I have gotten cites where it was an entire article...and out of
that article, one long sentence was cherry picked from the whole
article......And then the rest is illegible because of small font.

Absurdiculous,

Josh