[eDebate] Idaho State Hires Stephen Davis

omar guevara oguevara
Sat May 16 13:54:17 CDT 2009

Welcome Stephen to the Rocky Mountains.  I will avoid the standard disclaimers of how weird Rocky Mountain debate people are :)

This is very, very good for debate in the RM.

Right on.

OG

Omar G Guevara II
Director of Forensics