[eDebate] How I voted for the First-Rounds

Mike Davis davismk13
Tue May 19 14:57:45 CDT 2009

Thanks for sharing. I think it is very useful to know what the method
individuals use for ranking.

My question is:

Can bad wins hurt you? If a team goes to a small regional tournament
and does not debate anyone in the higher tiers, but does not lose a
debate can the lower quality of those wins hurt their bid?

Mike

--
Dr. Michael Davis
Director of Debate/Assistant Professor