[eDebate] First round rankings--thoughts

David Cram Helwich cramhelwich
Wed May 20 14:43:04 CDT 2009

'Send' and 'save now' buttons are right next to each other. This is a draft
of a post about first round ranking philosophies that I was hoping to have
finished by next week. Folks are welcome to read this fragment, but should
recognize that it is a partial first draft, and set their flames
appropriately.

best,
dch