[eDebate] Old NDT at-large voting records?

A Numbers Game edebate edebate
Fri May 22 21:38:11 CDT 2009

Good point!

Other voters have ranks for their own teams. I assume these were
filled in by whoever was tabulating these votes (according to the
rule) "using the average of all other ranks for a member's own team",
and that this one just got missed.

It looks like it could not have made a difference in the rankings in any case.

Disclaimer: this is not intended to be a criticism of the voters or
the vote tabulator(s) in any way.