[eDebate] [CEDA-L] FW: NFA Schools... A request for information

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Tue Nov 17 10:11:15 CST 2009

What possible reason would anybody on this listserv have for
supporting them in this move. I can understand why the nfa listserv
would be intersted and any members that have dual membership might see
it as part of the goal of promoting forensics but this is a list for
the cross examination debate association. It seems silly to use it to
help people who are explicitly in opposition to cross examination
debate promote their agenda.

--
Sent from my mobile device