[eDebate] Edebate solution: Yahoogroups!

Jason Jarvis debatekorea
Tue Nov 24 19:52:42 CST 2009

Honestly,

I have not understood any of the "problems" with edebate.  Its really easy to set up a listserv on Yahoo or Google.  Messages are automatically archived and the main job of a moderator is eliminating bouncing addresses which takes almost no time.

I'm not sure what Phil is or is not doing, but even a luddite like me can set up a Yahoogroup.  Personally, I think the message boards are not so useful b/c they are more time consuming.  Its much easier (imho) to delete irrelevant messages.  What is all the drama about?

cheers,

Jason Jarvis

PHD Candidate
Dept. of Communication