[eDebate] Debatehall.com... The future?

nicholas brady nicholas.brady89
Thu Oct 1 01:11:47 CDT 2009

I am very sure I am not the first person to talk about this, but I just
found this website called http://www.debatehall.com/ and was blown away. It
is clear that most of the people on this website are either lincoln-douglass
debaters or policy debaters (i heard definitely heard a probability versus
magnitude argument on here that sounds very close to a disadvantage debate),
so what do people think of this? I know we have discussed the rising cost of
debate tournaments versus the dwindling budgets we are getting from schools
(I go to a school where we have no budget whatsoever), so could this be the
answer? Could we form tournaments on the internet using this model? What
does the community think?