[eDebate] A note about UNI's Tournament

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Oct 1 15:54:43 CDT 2009

Whenever the semester starts off, we all get caught up in the free time we have.  Tournaments, research, family, faculty committees, contract negotiations, etc.  Not excuses just reality.

So without any further delay:

A huge thanks to the Panthers at UNI for an excellent tournament.  Katie is a great DOF-a Professional that deserves the respect afforded professionals!  I hope those in attendance showed you that, as anyone who was there knows you went above and beyond to accomodate your guests.

Ditto goes for Richard Tews.  A great new member of the Mid-West and welcome to it.  We are glad you are here.  You ran an excellent and efficient tab.  Again, I hope the guests you went out of your way to value, appreciated it and valued you right back.

The UNI debaters/forensicators were always on the job and living the true spirit of Cate in getting rounds started on time.  Also very hospitable and helpful.

It was nice to see Cate and an excellent idea to name the Novice Award after her.  Well Done!!

Thanks UNI!!  Anyone who wasnt here, well their bad!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate and Forensics
KCKCC