[eDebate] Kentucky registration (and thanks to Garrett)

SOLT, ROGER E resolt2
Fri Oct 2 10:58:54 CDT 2009

Registration for the University of Kentucky tournament will be from 7 to 10 p.m. this evening, Friday, October 2.

It will be held in room 517 of the Lexington Downtown Hotel by Hilton (the former Radisson).

Pairings for the first four rounds will be available at 7 or soon thereafter.

Please contact us by phone if you will not register by 10 p.m.  My cell phone is 859-221-1192.

The Round Robin scouting effort was coordinated by Garrett Abelkop.  If you find this information useful, he is definitely the person to thank.

Actually, the Round Robin scouting was very much a collective effort by UK debaters, auxiliaries of the teams attending the tournament, and other observers.  We thank everyone who helped, but special thanks go to Eric Morris, Heather Walters, and their cadre of Missouri State debaters.

We look forward to seeing you in Lexington.

Roger Solt