[eDebate] Looking for a varsity level swing debater

Sat Oct 3 17:09:32 CDT 2009

We have a good and hard working varsity level debater that is looking
for another decent and hard working debater to debate with for the
rest of the semester, and possibly the rest of the year.

Our program plans on going to Vanderbilt, South Florida or UCO,
UT-Dallas, N. Texas. Base don experience and work ethic, we are
willing to send our varsity debater to Wake and other top level
tournaments, including, but not limited to West Georgia and CEDA nats.

If youw ould like to discuss possible pairing up, please contact me.

Scott Elliott
University of Louisiana