[eDebate] KCKCC Prefs

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Oct 8 01:25:34 CDT 2009

Prefs have been turned on.  Due by 10pm Thursday night to guarantee in effect for RDS 1 and 2 Friday.

Open teams have 30 judges.  JV/Novice have 35.
Open teams should reduce A+ and B+ by 2.  Reduce C+ by 1.

Using A-B-C and Everyone gets 2 strikes.  This will make judging tight potentially.  Might beg people to judge an extra round especially in Rd 5 and 6.  We may place a mutual strike in a debate with teams whose records are non-clearing records.  We have avoided this in all years past.  Despite the size of the pool and various constraints, more proof A-B-C across all divisons is possible.  And we are happy to do it!

If you have questions, please let me know.
Look forward to seeing you all Friday.

thanks,
chief