[eDebate] Extra Judges for Emporia Tournament

Samuel Maurer chairman.maurer
Sat Oct 10 09:17:28 CDT 2009

ESU is looking to hire and house judges for our tournament.  If you are
interested, let me know.  We will hire current debaters to judge JV/Novice
provided that I am satisfied you understand the pedagogical importance of
being a helpful teacher during the decision.  If you are a judge who is
thinking about hiring-out to a school that needs your rounds to fill their
commitment but you can't find a place to stay, send me an email and we'll
figure something out.  We pay well for judging in cash and we are very
hospitable towards our extra judges.

Sam

--
Samuel A. Maurer