[eDebate] Graduate School Inquiry for Fall 2010

Brett Farmer brettfarmer
Sun Oct 11 22:34:32 CDT 2009

       My name is Brett Farmer, I am a fifth-year senior at Kansas State
University.  I will be graduating in May of 2010, with my bachelors in
Philosophy, American Ethnic Studies and Women's Studies.  I am interested in
pursuing graduate study in Rhetoric or Interpersonal Communication.
       As well as an interest in pursuing a communication degree, I am a
five year member of the Kansas State Debate team, and I have been involed in
cross-eximamination debate for nine years.  This is experience I would hope
to bring to you debate team, while pursuing my graduate studies.  Any
information on/from schools that are accepting application and that have
assistantships would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
      Brett Farmer

--
Brett Farmer